• I degree - to 9 cm;
• Grade II - 7.5 cm;
• Grade II - 5.5 cm;
• IV degree - less than 5.5 cm
According to the classification share:
• I degree - from 9.5 cm to 11 cm;
• Grade II - from 6.5 cm to 9.5 cm;
• Grade III - less than 6.5 cm
Anatomically narrow pelvis usually very often made with growth of less than 150 cm pregnant.
Clinically narrow pelvis can:
Author of Pregnancy Miracle Lisa Olsan
• Diagnosed in conjunction with a narrow anatomic pelvis;
• Occur if improperly inserted, breech baby's head;
• Installed at the large fruit.
Diagnosis narrow pelvis also includes:
• Analysis of trauma and diseases;
• Determine the state of the spine - curvature;
• Analysis of changes in bones and joints;
• Determination of the shape of the abdomen - a pointed nulliparous pregnant or pendulous form multiparous;
• Determining the size and shape of the lumbosacral;
• Measurement of the thickness of bones - the circumference of the wrist joint for the index of more than 16 cm may indicate a large thickness of the bones and pelvic capacity reduction;
• Vaginal examination - before conception or before birth;
• X-ray examination of the pelvis.